The European Federation of Automotive Radio Modeling ( EFRA ) is the European organization that accredits and regulates racing in Europe .
Created in 1973 by the committees of Germany, France, Great Britain, Italy, the Netherlands and Switzerland to homogenize racing regulations throughout Europe. Each national structure continues to exist. EFRA currently structures all races in Europe and is a member of IFMAR for the world level.
- Germany – Deutschen Minicar Club (DMC) . [ archive ]
- Austria – Österreichische Funkmodellautoverband (OFMAV) . [ archive ]
- Belgium – Federatie Belgische Automodelsport (FBA) . [ archive ]
- Bulgaria – (BFAMS) . [ archive ]
- Croatia – Hrvatski Automodelarski Savez (HAMS) . [ archive ]
- Cyprus .
- Denmark – Dansk Automobil Sports Union (DASU) . [ archive ]
- Spain – Asociación Española de Coches A Radiocontrol (AECAR) . [ archive ]
- Estonia – Eesti Automudelispordi Klubi (EAMK) . [ archive ]
- Finland – (AKK-Motorsport ry) . [ archive ]
- France – Federation of Radio Control Cars (FVRC) , 8,759 licensed in 2013. [ archive ]
- Georgia .
- Great Britain – British Radio Car Association (BRCA).
- Greece – Hellenic Modeling Federation (ELME) – (Ελληνική Μοντελιστική Ένωση (ΕΛ.Μ.Ε.)].
- Hungary – (MMSZ) . [ archive ]
- Ireland – (RCCAOI) . [ archive ]
- Italy – Auto Model Sport Club Italiano (AMSCI) . [ archive ]
- Lithuania –
- Luxembourg – Luxemburgish Federation of Radio-Commanded AutoModelism (FLAMRC) [ archive ]
- Monaco –
- Norway – (NRCBF) . [ archive ]
- Netherlands – Nederlandse Organsatie Model Auto Clubs (NOMAC) . [ archive ]
- Poland –
- Portugal – Federação Portuguesa de Rádio Modelismo Automóvel (FEPRA) . [ archive ]
- Romania .
- Russia – Federation of Automodel Sport of Russia (FAMS) [ archive ]
- Slovakia .
- Slovenia – Zveza AvtoModelarskih Drustev Slovenije (ZAMS) . [ archive ]
- Sweden .
- Switzerland – Swiss R / C Car Clubs Association (SRCCA) . [ archive ]
- Czech Republic – RC Autoklub České republiky (RCACR) . [ archive ]
- Turkey – Model Araba Sporları Derneği (MODEL) . [ archive ]