The Park Plombières-les-Bains Miniature is a miniature park located in the spa town of Plombières-les-Bains in the Vosges in Lorraine .
Originally opened in 1992 in Saint-Amé at the foot of the waterfall of the Saut de la Cuve, this park offers at this time up to 24 miniature reproductions 1 high places of the regions of Alsace and Lorraine (and one of Franche-Comté ) on landscaped grounds of more than one hectare. The resin models polyurethane range from scale 1/ 50 th to 1/ 10 th . Annually, it received 25,000 visitors. It closed in the fall of 2008 as a result of a conflict between the owner and the operator.
He then reopens the in the Imperial Park Plombières-les-Bains in the Vosges 2 . It is spread over 6,000 m 2 in the old deer enclosure. The management company of the park to which the models belong pays rent to the municipality , owner of the site, which invests some 220 000 € of work to develop the estate and its various infrastructures. A new model is shaped to the reopening, the Napoleon Spa of Plombières-les-Bains .
For the 2014 season, the park has 28 miniatures (4 for the Haut-Rhin, 5 for the Lower Rhine, 4 for the Meurthe-et-Moselle, 0 for the Meuse, 2 for the Moselle, 12 for the Vosges, and 1 for the Haute-Saône)
28 places represented
- Notre-Dame Cathedral of Strasbourg
- Castle of Épinal
- Haut-Kœnigsbourg Castle
- Castle Malbrouck
- Birthplace of Joan of Arc in Domremy-la-Pucelle
- Saint-Rémy Church of Domrémy-la-Pucelle
- Church of Our Lady of Champ-le-Duc (2013)
- Door of the Craffe in Nancy
Modern buildings ( xvi th , xvii th , xviii th century)
- Castle of Lunéville
- Rohan Castle in Saverne
- Castle Haroué , near Nancy
- Alsatian farmhouse
- Abbey Church of Remiremont
- Vosges Farm
- Pfister House in Colmar
- Metzig from Molsheim
- Abbey Palace of Remiremont (2013)
- Place Stanislas de Nancy
- Petite France neighborhood in Strasbourg
- Merchants Street of Colmar
- Chapel of Brother Joseph in Ventron
Contemporary buildings ( xix th , xx th , xxi th century)
- Brewers Castle of Xertigny (2014)
- Notre-Dame-du-Haut chapel of Ronchamp
- Station Remiremont
- High-iron craft
- Inclined plane of Saint-Louis-Arzviller
- Napoleon Baths of Plombières-les-Bains (2012)
Notes and references
- ↑ Miniature Park, Park Alsace Lorraine Miniature Saint Ame [ archive ] , aquadesign.be on 18 June 2010.
- ↑ Jean-Marc Toussaint, ” The mini-park is back [ archive ] ,” L’Est Republicain , November 13, 2011.