Templates Ferroviaires is a French magazine founded in 2008 by Christian Fournereau and Denis Fournier Le Ray belonging to the group LR Press which deals with themes around model railroading . It is aimed at model builders. Regular contributors to the journal include Ivan Bory (scale 0), Jean Cantaloube (scale N), Patrick Fastelli (scale H0), Aurélien Prévot (scale H0).
First independent, it then appears in the off-series Loco-Revue before regaining its independence for four issues. It stops publishing in 2013.
In almost every issue there is a series of articles with several themes:
- Articles presenting integral constructions
- Articles presenting the assembly of kits and their possible improvement
- Articles with tips and tricks
- A central notebook with different plans, usually at 1 / 43.5 (scale 0)
- A page of news
Stopping the magazine
On November 22, 2013, Denis Fournier Le Ray announces the stopping of the review on the forum Railway Models 1 .
Notes and references
- ↑ http://forum.e-train.fr/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=74375#p1512765 [ archive ]