Hélico RC is aFrench magazine dedicated to the world of the radio controlled helicopter .
RC Helicopter is the first magazine of French language devoted exclusively to the field of helicopter radio control and all forms of rotary wing driven by one or more rotors .
The magazine is presented as the little brother of Model Reduced Aircraft (MRA) 1 which it shares alternately every other month the stalls of newsagents 2 .
It is published by the publisher Regi’Arm and belongs to the press group Rigel 3 .
It gives an important place to the beginners who can find didactic topics containing tips and technical tips but also real lessons of piloting of all levels, since the first steps until the aerobatics of competition, thanks in particular to Yann Faucou. Pierre Weck, the editor-in-chief of Hélico RC, also offers essays and reports on rallies and competitions, in France and abroad, including in the world of full – scale helicopters 2 .
Long awaited by fans of model flying, the title was generally well received when it was released in December 2009 4 , 5 , 6 .
Notes and references
- ↑ ” The MRA magazine site ” [ archive ] (accessed July 10, 2010 )
- ↑ a and b ” Birth of Helico RC on MRA site ” [ archive ] (accessed July 10, 2010 )
- ↑ ” Findlapresse.com ” [ archive ] (accessed July 10, 2010 )
- ↑ ” Helimag Forum ” [ archive ] (accessed July 10, 2010 )
- ↑ Roger Kaci, ” Forum-France Helicopter ” [ archive ] , (accessed July 10, 2010 )
- ↑ ” Picooz.fr Forum ” [ archive ] (accessed July 10, 2010 )